13 April, 2011

Home Sick


I've been eye-balling this recipe for a few months now. Black Bean Brownies? REALLY??! We'll see about this...

I'm home from work today (as you might be able to tell from my post-a-thon) and figured I would quit my headache whining, get in the kitchen, and make Matt a treat to come home to.

Might I quickly mention that I have the best husband ever? He takes such good care of me when I'm a grouchy migrane-ridden poop head.


Ok, so to be honest... although an odd concept (not for me, but probably for the non-vegan masses), these are incredibly yummy!! I urge anyone that might be looking for a healthy alternative to brownies to give this a try. So easy, and very satisfying!

While we're on the topic of treats...
I was very saddened to recently find out that my favorite non-guilty, guilty pleasure "Cashewtopia" (raw, vegan gelato) is no longer available at the Framingham Whole Foods. I imagine that a scoop would be delicious paired with one of these brownies. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment