03 March, 2011

A guest baker- Matty!




Matt made these delicious lemon-poppy muffins from Vegan Brunch on Tuesday night. We both got home from work and decided we wanted to be in the kitchen. I made dinner, but he was itching to bake something. Since we had most of the ingredients for these, it was an easy decision.

My sister in-law got me the Vegan Brunch cookbook for my birthday (it should be quite obvious now that getting me cookbooks for presents is a safe bet!!) and since brunch is one of my favorite concepts, I use this book quite frequently. It goes without saying that Isa Chandra Moskowitz partially reigns the vegan cooking community. I find her recipes to be incredibly creative, and easy to understand & execute. Three cheers for Isa!

On another note, damn I love to have me a husband who enjoys baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment